I thought Frieda Pinto looked amazing and I loved Natalie Portman's dress!
For guys, well, I nearly died when I seen Rob Pattinson. A little soap and water mized with some Dolce and Gabbana can do wonders!! he was f-ing sexy!
Brad Pitt look awesome, as always, and Sean Penn looked great too!
Mickey Rourke.... this is the Oscars!!! Please try harder!
Miley Cyrus and Sofia Loren both looked hideous, but Sophia takes the cake.
I am going to do a video post in the very near future! So...
Ask me some questions in the comments of this post!
my fav music
anything like that!!!
ill be in my room, so i can show you stuff in there...
ask me anything im very open lol
So fire away!
How many songs total: 477
How many hours or days of music: 1.2 days
Most recently played: Wild ponies- Kellie PIckler
Most played: Love Story- Taylor Swift
Most recently added: Birds- kate Nash
Sort by song title:
First Song: All I Want Is You- Barry Loius Polisar
Last Song: Your Body Is a Wonderland- John Mayer
Sort by time:
Shortest Song: Let Me Sign- Robert Pattinson
Longest Song: I was Broken- Robert Pattinson (hehehe)
Sort by album:
First album: About Face- Chris Brown
Last album: Under Rug Swept- Alanis morrisette
First song that comes up on Shuffle: Hide and Seek- Imogen Heap
Search the following and state how many songs come up:
Death - 0 lol
Life - 12
Love - 24
Hate – 3
You - 42
Sex – 5
That was interesting...
people hate me lol
nevermind my plan to someday move to LA, or anything like that...
just tell me you think ill be a single, freeloading mooch until i die
not going to happen
im in community college right now, im going to try and get a decent job afterwards, and save money like crazy until i can move to LA
graduated high school
2. Did you keep your New Year's Resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i dont think i made any and I am making some
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
well my cousins wife did
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
um skinniness and maybe a boyfirend lol
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
graduation and prom
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
not losing weight like I wanted to
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
just the infected tooth from hell
11. What was the best thing someone bought you?
hmmm. gonna have to go with my britney CD
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
my cousin, she grew up alot
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
no ones really
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
i dont htink there is any one
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier!
b) fatter or skinner? a little skinnier!
c) richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
exercise and hang out
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How do you plan to spend Christmas?
well i spent it with family and it was great
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
22. How many one night stands?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
secret life of the american teenager
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
25. What was the best book you read?
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
ummm... not sure, the usuals
27. What did you want and get?
nothiogn really i was happy with what i had
28. What did you want and not get?
umm more money lol
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
umm i was at school so lol, i turned 18
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
umm love maybe
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
keeps getting better lol
33. What kept you sane?
muy mom my friends and my cat
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
none, i sadly pay little attention to anything political
36. Who do you miss?
my brothers and their family, freinds away at uni and traveling
37. Who was the best new person you met?
hmmm... well alex and I kind of discovered each other lol
38. What was the best thing you ate?
mmm... food from the cello while at work
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008?
never say never
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
I cant help myself, Im just doing what i do
help myself to anything i want, so thank you
i like it and i do what i like
and you do what i like and you like it